Manufacturers and Worksafe recommend an annual check should be completed on H Class Dust Extractors.
Festool提供一个optional fixed service fee within the first 5 years of purchase of a Festool H Class Dust Extractors.
What the Service Covers
- H – Class extractors come with a 12 month warranty against manufacturing faults
- Within the first 5 years of purchase, customers can request one “Maintenance Service” per year, by sending the machine directly to Tooltechnic Systems in Dandenong South
- As currently it is not possible to safely repair such extractors under Australian WHS – regulations, the customer will receive a new machine under this Service – Offer
- This replacement machine will be charged at 50 % of the current list price as per Festool – Web site within the first 3 years after purchase of the original machine and at 70 % in year 4 and 5 after the initial purchase
- Payment has to be made directly to Festool – Australia and the purchase invoice for the original machine is to be submitted
|Year||CTH 26||CTH 48|
|1||50%||50%||Cost as % of List Price|
|2||50%||50%||Cost as % of List Price|
|3||50%||50%||Cost as % of List Price|
|4||70%||70%||Cost as % of List Price|
|5||70%||70%||Cost as % of List Price|
|After 5 Years||100%||100%||Cost as % of List Price|
Warranty period is 12 months for manufacturing fault only.
Table shows repair or service costs to be charged as percentage of the current retail price of the equivalent replacement machine.
How do I book my H class extractor in for servicing?
Ensure you have followed the correct H class decontamination transport procedure for and completed the transport form.
**See more details onRepairs Centre page >>>
Return your tool to the closest repair drop off point with the original proof of purchase.
The dealer will book in and ship the correctly packed tool back to Tooltechnic Systems
Tooltechnic Systems will send an invoice to your email address for approval/payment.
Collect replacement tool from repair drop off point you booked your tool in with.
If you have questions regarding the repair, please contact your dealer or you can also contact Festool customer service team on Ph 1300 063 900 or email at[email protected].
Get in contact with us to find out more!
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer excludes incorrect use and handling of the machine (i.e. use and handling not in accordance with the Festool operating manual)
- Offer excludes impacts, falls or climatic influences.
- Offer excludes overloading or damage that occurs as a result of incorrect or careless handling or unsuitable operating materials.
- Offer excludes improper modifications or repairs performed by customers or third party.
- Offer excludes the use of non original parts, accessories or consumable materials and the resulting consequences.
- Offer valid for 5 years based on original purchase.
- Offer is subject to change due to service requirement and availability changes.
- The H class extractor must be returned to Tooltechnic Systems in Melbourne and delivered in accordance with the H class decontamination procedure.